- Creative Writing
A student may enter multiple categories but only one entry per student for each category. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, February 4, 2015.
Submissions will be judged via grade level for grades 1-5 with best of show awarded in all three categories for both Sudduth and Henderson Ward Stewart. Armstrong (grades 6-8) will be judged as a group.
The Buzzys Award Ceremony is set for March 5, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. at the Greensboro Center. Please note, winners will receive a note and email prior to this event. All other participants will have their submission returned to school with a participation ribbon attached.
- Submission must be an original work of the student.
- Submission may be framed and mounted but not No glass is allowed in frames.
- Place name, grade and homeroom teacher on the back of the subm Do not place any identifying items on the front. If name is on the front, please cover it up.
- Registration form must be included with the submission.
- Due to the large amount of submissions, failure to follow any of the guidelines will cause elimination.
- Students may submit in multiple categories however they may only submit one item per category.
- Items submitted after the deadline, will not be included in the contest.
- There is no theme for this contest.
- Submissions will be judged via grade level for grades 1-5 with best of show awarded in all three categories for both Sudduth and Henderson Ward Stewart. Armstrong (grades 6-8) will be judged as a group.
For more information and the registration form, see the links below:
- Registration form and rules
- Judging Criteria Drawing and Painting
- Judging Criteria Photography
- Judging Criteria Creative Writing
For more information or questions, contact: